Structural Steel Fabrication & WeldingServing the Dallas, TX Area Since 1961
Structural steel has a long list of benefits associated with it as a sustainable and highly reliable material for construction. The fabrication and welding processes that Bratton Steel uses to transform structural steel into products used for construction and other industrial applications are complex and demanding. We always abide by our quality and customer service first mindset. We know that if you don’t do the job properly the viability of the material could be compromised.
Structural steel welding and fabrication takes special expertise, and Bratton Steel has invested in our equipment and proper training for our welders and fabricators. This is what has helped us become the structural steel fabricator of choice in the South.
Located in Texas, Bratton Steel’s production site with a 200,000+ square-foot covered production space conveniently services the United States. Over 125,000 square feet of our facility is under crane indoors, and we have another 36,000 square feet under crane outdoors. We have a state of the art, 80’ x 420’, temperature controlled paint building that receives clean steel via roller bed after exiting our 8 Wheel Grit Blaster, with two 20 ton bridge cranes with a 35’ hook height and overhead doors for direct indoor loading of 8 semi-trailers.
Steward Steel has the room to get steel fabricated and loaded as quickly and efficiently as possible. With our cranes, roller beds, transfer tables, trucks and fleet of forklifts, we can handle it all. We have the capacity to produce 30,000+ tons of fabricated structural steel per year, via our capacity to work 2,700+ shop hours per week for contractors, building owners, erectors, and other steel fabricators.Contact Us Today
- 3D Modeling, connection design, shop drawings, erection drawings, and complete submittal packages.
- Turnkey steel package to furnish and install of structural steel, trusses, miscellaneous steel, joists, and deck.
- Three AWS Certified Welding Inspectors.
- All of our welders are AWS Certified.
- In-house Ultra Sonic Flaw Detection Weld Testing.
- Third-party weld testing.
- Tekla Structures, SDS2, FabSuite, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, and Barcoding to manage our operations which provide us with the ability to provide accurate information quickly and accurately.
- Indoor facility for blasting, coating, and specialized/complex painting.
- Sophisticated reporting on every piece of your project and meticulous documentation allowing for a highly-organized production.
- Extensive experience in Fast-Track Projects (When you need a project done quickly, call Steward, we can help you meet the tightest of schedules!).
- Highly-trained staff, experience, and advanced knowledge to provide Design Assist.
- Steel made from approximately 98% recycled material, making it an extremely “Green” building material. Assistance with LEED Certification and documentation. Our proximity to major steel mills can raise the LEED Rating in certain instances via regional credits.
Our customers have a diverse range of projects spanning a wide range of industries including commercial construction, industrial construction, municipal and institutional construction, and sub-fabrication / working with other fabricators as a team effort.
At Bratton Steel, we strive not only to be your first choice in steel fabrication. We collaborate closely with the design teams, general contractors, and owners to help bring a project from its initial concept to a final design on design-build projects. We will work with you every step of the way to provide budgeting, schedule input, mill rolling schedules, updates on material pricing/potential fluctuations, value engineering, and final pricing.
This attention to detail allows us to keep your design-build project will have accurate pricing and scheduling keeping it within budget and delivered on time.Contact Us Today